Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Why schooling should not be online

 Schools should not work at home.

I believe that we should not do schooling at home. How would you like it if you couldn't talk to your friends at school? Here are some of my reasons on why we shouldn't do home schooling full time…


You can get distracted and not do your work because you have the choice at home but if you were at school you have to do work.

You can talk to your friends because if you don't socialize you miss out on interacting with people and lose your communication skills.

The teachers and pairs at school can help you with your work in person.

That is why I believe that we should not do schooling at home.


That's why I think we should work at school. Sometimes it's good working from home but I prefer working from school. I find it hard to concentrate at home but I do get my work done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post