Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

There should be not be a school dress code

This is my writing for this week. We had to create a argument about if there should be a school dress code or not. I believe that there shouldn't be a school dress code and here's why.


 There should be not be a school dress code

How would it be if you can wear whatever you want to school?

I believe that there should not be a school dress code. The uniforms at our school are really pricey and some people might not have enough money for the uniform but if they can wear whatever they want they wouldn't spend money on a uniform. Uniforms are uncomfortable and kids will feel better about themselves. In summer it gets really hot in our uniforms so if we can wear what we want we could have singlets and shorts to our liking and I haven't even got to the shoes. The shoes uncomfortable and not sport worthy.


Does your school have a school dress code?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post