Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Sweets at School

How good would it be if you can munch on a chocolate bar at eat times?

Well heres is why I beleive that we should be aloud sweets at school.
  • First it gives you energy for the running round at lunchtimes and when you run round and lose energy you can go back to class and work better.
  • When you use energy it makes you tired and you can have a better sleep.
  • If we have a choice of what we eat at school it would make us happier.
Thank you for reading my reasons on why we should eat sweets ats school.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maz,
    I love your Idea it would be so good. But because it makes you tired what if we have no energy for training after school or lunch?
    Anyway great blog post.
    From Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maz,

    Some good points as to why you should be allowed sweets at school. Are you saying, that when you run around after eating sweets, that you have used up your energy so that when you come back to class you can concentrate more? I'm not sure you have convinced me to put sweets in the lunchboxes, but nice to read your viewpoint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maz, you have made great points for your persuasive writing, the next step would be to turn each point into a paragraph to extend your thoughts and add detail into your writing. what are your favourite type of sweets?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post