Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

How to be a good Team Member

 This week for Writing we needed to write about how to be a good team member. In our text we had to include a title, a introduction, main body with all our ideas and a summery. Here is my Writing. 


How to be a good Team Member.


Do you want to know how to be a good team member? Well, listen here.


To be a good team member you need to communicate and listen to the other players in the team because if they have a good idea for the team you can use it to help win the game.


You need to pass to the other players so if they are in space or are good at the game they could have a chance of scoring. If they don’t get the ball much they will feel left out of the team.


If the other team scores a try or a point, congratulate them because it will make them feel better and it is good to celebrate if someone scores even if it is not your team.


 If your team loses, don't be sad and get angry just as long as you try your best. If your team loses it is ok because if you tried your hardest it is the best you can do. If you lose it doesn't mean that you're not good, it just means that the other team played better and that's ok.

 

So for a summary you need to have a good attitude if you win or lose. You need to communicate with the other players. You also need to congratulate the other team and shake hands if they win or lose.

I hope you Enjoyed.🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post